- bulbs and cloves of various sizes in the one cluster
- small bulbs
Please note these are also very suitable to eat. All $18 per kg.
Rochford Organic Garlic has been in operation since 1989, with organic status since the beginning of 2001. The organic farm is situated just north of Tenterfield in the renowned wine, fruit and vegetable belt of the New England ranges in Northern New South Wales. The proprietors, Dick and Dora Rochford emigrated to Australia from Ireland in 1975.
SPECIALISING IN 2 VARIETIES OF ORGANIC GARLIC
- 1) Organic Oriental Purple
- 2) Organic Giant Russian or Elephant Garlic
What makes our garlic special?
a) Quality bulbs
- Renowned flavour due to severe cold winters
- Easy to peel large cloves
b) A combination of three cultures:
- 1) a) Oriental Purple, sourced from the cold highlands of Northern China in the early 1990s.
b) Giant Russian, sourced from an old German family garden in Tenterfield, dating back to the early 1900s.
- 2) Both varieties grown in the cold Highlands of Tenterfield, Northern NSW (as low as –12 ° )
- 3) Has a particular Irish flavour – using traditional Irish farming methods.
How to Order your Organic garlic from us or Contact Us:
Please go to the Orders/Pricing page and send us an order or enquiry.
Dick & Dora Rochford,
Carrigbyrne Geyers Road
Tenterfield NSW Australia 2372
Telephone (02) 6736 3062
International +61 2 6736 3062
Facsimile (02) 6736 1723
International +61 2 6736 1723